Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s recently released romantic drama, Love Story, is ruling the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and the US. The film is all set to enter the Rs 20 crore share club in AP and Telangana, while it is eyeing the #2 million milestone in the US.
During Love Story’s pre-release promotions, Sekhar Kammula had said that he is planning another film with hero Naga Chaitanya. And in a latest media interaction post the film’s massive success, producers Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao revealed that they are planning another film in the combination of Chay, Sai Pallavi and Sekhar Kammula next year.
Sekhar Kammula will next direct Dhanush’s film from the year end and wrap it up by summer next year. On the other hand, Chay will be completing Vikram Kumar’s Thank You and his maiden Amazon Prime web-series by mid 2022. If things go as planned, Love Story team’s second project will be going on floors in the second half of 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?
- EMK: Mahesh Babu – Jr NTR episode premieres date locked
- Prabhas storm continues: Radhe Shyam teaser beats Akhanda, Pushpa