Love Story, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s intense romantic drama directed by Sekhar Kammula, is continuing its dream run in the twin Telugu states and overseas. In Nizam in particular, Love Story has already pocketed a whopping Rs 5.5 crore share in just 2 days and is racing towards the Rs 10 crore share mark.
In Nizam, on its day 2, Love Story collected a solid share of Rs 2.5 crore from a gross of Rs 4.45 crore. The film’s 2-day total Nizam share is Rs 5.56 crore. Thanks to the positive word of mouth, the advance bookings for Sunday and the coming few days are quite strong, and the film is eyeing a Rs 15 to 17 crore share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana by the first weekend.
Debutant Pawan CH’s super hit soundtrack is one of the major highlights of Love Story. The film is produced by Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers