Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story, helmed by Sekhar Kammula, is rock steady in Nizam even on its first Monday. Fans and movie lovers are thronging theaters in decent numbers despite the incessant rains and Cyclone Gulab.
On Monday, its 4th day since release, Love Story collected a very good share of Rs 72 lakhs at theaters across the Nizam region. The film’s total 4th day gross in Nizam is Rs 1.59 crore. With this, Love Story’s 4-day cumulative total amounts to Rs 8.82 crore in the region. The film is all set to enter the Rs 10 crore club share in Nizam in a couple of days.
With educational institutions and offices closed due to the rain forecast, Love Story will witness a significant rise in its box-office collections today. Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for regular updates on the film’s worldwide collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers