Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is having a gala time at the box-offices across the world. Brand Sekhar Kammula is working its magic big time and the film is registering massive numbers which even several Bollywood and South big budget flicks failed to during the pandemic.
In the US in particular, Love Story is posting solid collections starting from the Thursday premieres. After grossing a cool $312K plus from the premieres, Love Story collected another $292K on Friday, taking its cumulative total to $604K. Love Story is all set to surpass the lifetime collections of Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab ($751K) by Saturday itself.
Love Story will also beat Jathi Ratnalu’s total US gross ($1.06M) by Sunday or Monday to become the highest Telugu grosser in the US in 2021. On the other hand, the film is continuing its dream run even in the twin Telugu states and is playing to packed houses.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Vadhandhi : The Fable of Velonie – Telugu dubbed series on Prime Video
- Dhamki : Release of the first single gets postponed
- Viral Pics: Hansika Motwani ties the knot with Sohael Khaturiya
- Shocking: Suriya opts out of a big project
- Star heroes movies fell flat at the box office
- Buzz: Vijay & Lokesh Kanagaraj’s project to launch tomorrow