Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is having a gala time at the box-offices across the world. Brand Sekhar Kammula is working its magic big time and the film is registering massive numbers which even several Bollywood and South big budget flicks failed to during the pandemic.
In the US in particular, Love Story is posting solid collections starting from the Thursday premieres. After grossing a cool $312K plus from the premieres, Love Story collected another $292K on Friday, taking its cumulative total to $604K. Love Story is all set to surpass the lifetime collections of Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab ($751K) by Saturday itself.
Love Story will also beat Jathi Ratnalu’s total US gross ($1.06M) by Sunday or Monday to become the highest Telugu grosser in the US in 2021. On the other hand, the film is continuing its dream run even in the twin Telugu states and is playing to packed houses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio