Love Story has won the hearts of the audience and made good money in this pandemic time. The film opened to some solid collections on its first weekend but slowed down during the weekdays.
But as there were not many big films, the romantic drama started seeing a rise in the collections. Now, the film has completed two weeks and has made a total share of close to 33 crores worldwide.
So, whatever the film makes from today will be good profits for the makers. As the recently released films do not pose much threat, the weekend will surely help the producers.
AP&TS Share: 25.79 crrores
Total WW Share: 32.70cr
Total WW Gross: 58.75cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka-Manas love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?