Released on Friday amid adverse conditions and postponements due to the pandemic, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story final received a unanimous positive response from critics and audiences. The film is zooming past at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and overseas with sensational collections and has given a big hope to the exhibition industry.
In just 2 days, Love Story has collected a whopping Rs 12 plus crore share in AP and Telangana. Thanks to the encouraging advance bookings, the Sekhar Kammula directorial is all set for a solid Sunday, and another 5 crore share is expected today.
Below are Love Story’s 2-day theatrical shares in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana:
Nizam – Rs 5.6 Cr
Ceded – Rs 1.85 Cr
UA – Rs 1.43 Cr
Guntur – Rs 0.82 Cr
Krishna – Rs 0.47 Cr
East – Rs 0.76 Cr
West – Rs 0.74 Cr
Nellore – Rs 0.38 Cr
Total 2-day AP & TS share – Rs 12.05 crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Ritu Varma gives an emotional speech at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?