On the occasion of hero Nagarjuna’s birthday, the makers of Nag’s son Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film, Love Story, have just unveiled a special poster. The poster extends birthday wishes to Nag and it features Chay and the film’s leading lady Sai Pallavi.
The special poster, wherein Chay and Pallavi are seen sitting on a bench and holding hands, is full of romance vibes. It looks like directory Sekhar Kammula is coming up with yet another romantic drama loaded with breezy romance and emotional drama.
Love Story is being jointly produced by Asian Cinemas’ Narayan Das Narang and Ram Mohan Rao. The film is all set to resume its shoot from September first week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue