Sekhar Kammula’s upcoming romantic drama, Love Story, starring Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies of this season. Thanks to the craze surrounding the film, the makers have inked a solid deal for the film’s non theatrical rights.
The latest reports reveal that Love Story’s digital, satellite and Hindi dubbing rights were sold for a massive Rs 16 crores. Apparently, the digital rights were acquired by Allu Aravind’s Aha, while the satellite rights were acquired by Star Maa channel. Meanwhile, the makers are planning to wait until the theaters reopen in August to release the film on the big screen..
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan has forgotten that he’s the leader of a party: Prakash Raj
- Madhavan in talks for this crazy biopic?
- Bold beauty to sign more projects in the digital world?
- Noted Bollywood actor to debut into the web world
- Ajith’s Valimai to release during this time
- Catchy title for Nandu’s next