The unit of Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming romantic drama, Love Story, finally resumed the shooting for the balance portions today. Given the rampant increase in the number of Coronavirus positive cases in Hyderabad, the film’s team is following strict safety measures on set.
Setting an example, Love Story makers have employed only 15 crew members after a preliminary screening for COVID-19. Those who tested negative been shifted to the specially erected set. The entire shoot will be wrapped up in a 15-day schedule and no crew member will leave the set until the shoot completes. Social distancing, masks and PPE kits will be mandatory for all the crew members while shooting.
Narayandas Narang and Ram Mohan Rao are jointly bankrolling this much-awaited film in association with Sekhar Kammula. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?