The unit of Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming romantic drama, Love Story, finally resumed the shooting for the balance portions today. Given the rampant increase in the number of Coronavirus positive cases in Hyderabad, the film’s team is following strict safety measures on set.
Setting an example, Love Story makers have employed only 15 crew members after a preliminary screening for COVID-19. Those who tested negative been shifted to the specially erected set. The entire shoot will be wrapped up in a 15-day schedule and no crew member will leave the set until the shoot completes. Social distancing, masks and PPE kits will be mandatory for all the crew members while shooting.
Narayandas Narang and Ram Mohan Rao are jointly bankrolling this much-awaited film in association with Sekhar Kammula. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar