Talented actress Nayantara, who has done some meaty roles in the past, is back with Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. She has a host of releases lined up in both Tamil and Telugu. in a recent interview when asked about her opinion on the number game, Nayan was quick to answer “I would be lying if I say I don’t believe in the number game. Every actress who joins films, wants to be the No 1 actress, and even I also love to be one” Nayantara will next be seen in an yet untitled film with Nag and in a Tamil film with Ajith.
Articles that might interest you:
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights