Young hero Aadi and the production team of the upcoming romantic entertainer ‘Lovely’ had the shock of their lives when they found themselves caught in the worst snow storm Istanbul has seen in more than 33 years. Many people were killed in the snow storm and all flights were cancelled. Luckily, nothing happened to the production team. In these difficult and trying circumstances, the team decided to go ahead with the shooting with the help of local acquaintances and the police force.
Director B. Jaya has managed to get the team going in temperatures of minus 12 degrees Celsius and the schedule is on track to be completed by February 4th. The sequences shot during this time will reportedly be the highlight of the movie. Shanvi will be seen as the heroine opposite Aadi and Dr. Rajendra Prasad is playing a crucial role in the movie. Noted PRO B.A.Raju is the producer and the movie is being presented on R.R.Movie Makers banner. Music is being scored by Anoop Rubens.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?