Young hero Naga Shaurya is currently awaiting the release of the musical romantic entertainer, Abbayitho Ammayi. The film is slated for a January 1 release. Also, the actor’s Kalyana Vaibhogame will be hitting the screens on the 22nd of January. And now, Naga Shaurya has already commenced his new film.
On Saturday, Naga Shaurya’s latest film in the direction of debutant Sai Chaitanya was launched formally in a low key affair. The film’s unit performed a small puja in their office. The regular shooting of this film will kickstart in January and the entire shooting will be wrapped up by summer. Rama Akella will be producing this film. More details are awaited regarding the film’s cast and crew.
Naga Shaurya is currently acting in Oka Manasu under Ramaraju’s direction. The film will introduce Niharika Konidela as an actress.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine