Nithiin and Samantha’s ‘A..Aa’ will hit the screens in a few hours from now across the world and the buzz for the film is pretty good. The movie is also expected to do very well abroad, because of Trivikram’s pull in US markets.
Adding to this factor, the overseas distributors have put a low price for the tickets. This should encourage movie lovers to come over in big numbers. The absence of a superhit family entertainer in summer so far is also expected to be an advantage.
The movie has been produced by S. Radhakrishna and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music.
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set
- Dull weekend gives advantage to Taxiwaala
- Exciting update on RRR’s fight sequence