Ever since megastar Chiranjeevi announced in an interview that he is remaking the Malayalam hit Lucifer, so much is going on with this project on and off.
Sujeeth was given the chance to direct megastar but he could not impress Chiru. Then, the megastar gave chance to Vibayak but he too fell off track and Chiru finally has roped in remake specialist Mohan Raja to make the film for him.
The noted Tamil director has already confirmed the same with the press and has also started working on the script. The previous versions had heroines for Chiru but with the entry of Mohan Raja, this angle has gone for a toss.
So, there will be officially no heroine for Chiru and even the megastar has okayed this aspect and asked the director go ahead with the script.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?