Ever since megastar Chiranjeevi announced in an interview that he is remaking the Malayalam hit Lucifer, so much is going on with this project on and off.
Sujeeth was given the chance to direct megastar but he could not impress Chiru. Then, the megastar gave chance to Vibayak but he too fell off track and Chiru finally has roped in remake specialist Mohan Raja to make the film for him.
The noted Tamil director has already confirmed the same with the press and has also started working on the script. The previous versions had heroines for Chiru but with the entry of Mohan Raja, this angle has gone for a toss.
So, there will be officially no heroine for Chiru and even the megastar has okayed this aspect and asked the director go ahead with the script.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?