It’s been recently reported that popular Malayalam star Tovino Thomas suffered a major stomach injury while performing a stunt on the set of his ongoing film, Kala, a few days ago. Ticino was rushed to a hospital in Kochi, where he was kept under observation in the ICU.
Today, Tovino Thomas was discharged from the hospital after doctors concluded that the internal bleeding in Tovino’s stomach has stopped. Tovino has been advised two weeks of rest by his doctors.
Tovino had acted in movies such as Mayanadhi, Theevandi, ‘Virus’ and the acclaimed political action thriller, Lucifer’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar