The blockbuster hit Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari released on May 9th 1990. Despite heavy rains during that time, the movie went on to become a block buster in Tollywood. This movie has remained special in the careers of Chiranjeevi and Raghavendra Rao and it completed 24 years yesterday.
To celebrate 24 years of ‘JVAS’, Chiranjeevi and Raghavendra Rao decided to spend evening together and Ram Charan, who is currently taking a break due to ill health, also joined them as well.
“24 years ago on this same day they created magic together on screen – Jagadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari. Congrats!! Lucky to spend the evening with both at home.”, posted Charan
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release