The blockbuster hit Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari released on May 9th 1990. Despite heavy rains during that time, the movie went on to become a block buster in Tollywood. This movie has remained special in the careers of Chiranjeevi and Raghavendra Rao and it completed 24 years yesterday.
To celebrate 24 years of ‘JVAS’, Chiranjeevi and Raghavendra Rao decided to spend evening together and Ram Charan, who is currently taking a break due to ill health, also joined them as well.
“24 years ago on this same day they created magic together on screen – Jagadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari. Congrats!! Lucky to spend the evening with both at home.”, posted Charan
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title