The blockbuster hit Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari released on May 9th 1990. Despite heavy rains during that time, the movie went on to become a block buster in Tollywood. This movie has remained special in the careers of Chiranjeevi and Raghavendra Rao and it completed 24 years yesterday.
To celebrate 24 years of ‘JVAS’, Chiranjeevi and Raghavendra Rao decided to spend evening together and Ram Charan, who is currently taking a break due to ill health, also joined them as well.
“24 years ago on this same day they created magic together on screen – Jagadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari. Congrats!! Lucky to spend the evening with both at home.”, posted Charan
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Press Note : MegaStar’s SyeRaa North America Release by SNOWFLAKE CINEMA
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced
- Poll: Which aspect of Gaddalakonda Ganesh impressed you the most?