It is already reported that Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is gearing up to kick-start his new movie titled, Ram Setu under the direction of Abhishek Sharma. News also came out that the project will have its formal launch in Ayodhya on March 18th.
Now, the latest update is that reputed production house Lyca Productions joined the team. As per the reports, the Lyca Productions banner in association with Abundantia Entertainment will be bankrolling the movie.
It is well-known that Lyca Productions and Akshay Kumar worked together for the 2018 film, 2.0.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to star in leading banner’s next?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day