Ace music director M M Keeravani is currently travelling in US and he’ll be performing in different cities over the next few days. Yesterday, he performed at Washington D C and the show got a thunderous response from the audience. Keeravani was delighted to perform in the city after a gap of four years and the event was held to raise funds for Venkateshwara temple. After Washington D C, Keeravani and his team will head to Atlanta. M M Keeravani has been accompanied by the rest of his family and it’s also turning out to be a vacation of sorts for them. Meanwhile, it’s going to be a particularly busy year for Keeravani with Sekhar Kammula’s Anamika, Chandra Siddharth’s Emo Gurram Egaravacchu and S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali on the cards.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief