Ace music director M M Keeravani is currently travelling in US and he’ll be performing in different cities over the next few days. Yesterday, he performed at Washington D C and the show got a thunderous response from the audience. Keeravani was delighted to perform in the city after a gap of four years and the event was held to raise funds for Venkateshwara temple. After Washington D C, Keeravani and his team will head to Atlanta. M M Keeravani has been accompanied by the rest of his family and it’s also turning out to be a vacation of sorts for them. Meanwhile, it’s going to be a particularly busy year for Keeravani with Sekhar Kammula’s Anamika, Chandra Siddharth’s Emo Gurram Egaravacchu and S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali on the cards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country