Earlier today, the film industry and general public came in for a huge shock that noted comedian M S Narayana had passed away due to a heart attack. However only hours later news came in that it was only a rumor and the talented actor is stable and is currently undergoing treatment in a corporate hospital in Hyderabad.
Condemning these rumors strongly, M S Narayana’s daughter and director Sasi Kiran revealed to the media that her dad’s condition is stable and he is responding to treatment. Sasi also requested every one not to spread any rumors and to pray for her dad’s health. Well, on behalf of 123telugu we wish him a speedy recovery.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?