MAA conducted a survey on its 750 members and chalked out a list of 30 actors who are in a financially helpless condition. MAA assured them monthly pensions, health and life insurance and facilitating bank loans ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs.
Furthermore, MAA is also trying to get these members under the Telangana government’s two bedroom housing scheme.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’