Elections were conducted peacefully at Filmnagar yesterday and 50% turnout was recorded. The event gained prominence after Jayasudha and Rajendra Prasad leveled serious allegations against each other.
MAA is expected to announce a raft of new and beneficial measures to help poor artistes after the results are out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan calls for a hunger protest
- Upset fans eagerly waiting for update on Prabhas20’s first look
- Nithiin’s wedding will not be a private ceremony
- RGV announces a film on Coronavirus!
- Vikram risks his life during Cobra’s shoot
- Makers of this star hero’s film disappoint fans