The entire Telugu film industry is awaiting the results of the presidential elections of MAA, which were held in the last week of March. The two leading panels led by seniors stars Rajendra Prasad and Jayasudha have accused each other of corruption and other under hand techniques to grab the head post of the body, which works for the welfare of film industry.
As per the city civil court orders, the declaration of the result was withheld and the legal proceedings have postponed the results on a couple of occasions.
Now, all decks have been cleared and the results will be out by tomorrow afternoon. The city civil court has reprimanded O Kalyan’s petition and slapped a fine of Rs.10000 for unnecessarily dragging the issue to the law. It has given green signal for the declaration of the results.
Murali Mohan is the current president of the association and he will step down once the new president is elected.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment