The counting of votes for the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) elections for the 2019-2021 tenure was completed in the wee hours of Monday. In a thrilling contest, senior hero Naresh emerged victorious by trouncing senior character artiste Shivaji Raja to clinch the MAA’s President post.
While Naresh got 268 votes, the current President Shivaji Raja could only manage to get 199 votes. Even the key posts in the MAA Executive Committee were snatched by the members of Naresh panel.
Senior hero Dr. Rajasekhar defeated hero Srikanth to win the Executive Vice President post. Dr. Rajasekhar’s wife and former heroine Jeevitha is the new General Secretary of MAA. Senior actor-director SV Krishna Reddy and popular character artiste Hema have been elected Vice Presidents of the MAA. Rajeev Kanakala has clinched the Treasurer’s post and Goutham Raju and Shiva Balaji are the new Joint Secretaries.
Here is the complete list of members of the Movie Artiste’s Association 2019-2021:
President – Naresh
Executive Vice President – Dr. Rajashekar
Vice Presidents – Hema, SV Krishna Reddy
General Secretary – Jeevitha Rajashekar
Joint Secretaries – Goutham Raju, Shiva Balaji
Executive Committee Members:
2. Ravi Prakash
3. Tanikella Bharani
8. Suresh Kondeti
9. Anitha Chowdary
10. Ashok Kumar
12. Edida Sriram
13. Raja Raveendra
16. Karate Kalyani
17. Venu Madhav
18. Pasunuri Srinivas
Articles that might interest you:
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?