Actress Anasuya was in for a rude shock when she was first declared a winner and then a loser the following day in the MAA elections. Anasuya contested as an Executive Committee member from Prakash Raj’s panel.
Yesterday, addressing the media along with the entire panel, Anasuya warned that she will approach court if her name is dragged unnecessarily in unwanted controversies by opposition panel members. Anasuya made it clear that she is not keen on her name getting involved in murky controversies and lies.
On the other hand, all the 11 EC members who won the election from Prakash Raj’s panel resigned from their posts as they didn’t want to work with Vishnu Manchu’s panel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda