The Maa elections are getting heated up with each passing day. With big names like Prakash Raj entering the game, things have spiked up big time.
Today, Prakash Raj met the press and spoke about the non-local tag. In a serious tone, he said that when he adopted a village, no one questioned him.
Prakash Raj also added that he has been in the industry for over two decades now and his Aadhar has a Hyderabad address, his son goes to school in Hyderabad and he is as local as any other.
When asked further, Praksh added that he was thinking about it for a long time and made a daring statement that Maa lacks sustainability and that is why he wants to lead it.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday