Actor Naga Babu’s despicable comments on legendary character artiste Kota Srinivasa Rao just a couple of days ahead and MAA elections turned highly controversial. In fact, many are of the opinion that Naga Babu’s uncouth comments played a key role in Prakash Raj’s defeat.
It looks like Naga Babu is deeply upset with Prakash Raj’s loss and the collective criticism from all quarters. Soon after the announcement of MAA elections results, Naga Babu took to Instagram and announced that he is resigning to his primary membership in MAA.
Naga Babu said that he is quitting MAA as the association is ridden by regionalism and narrow-mindedness. Naga Babu said he will send his resignation within 48 hours. He also posted a striking picture in which he projected himself as an odd man exiting the group.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3 seals its release date
- Tomorrow is an important occasion for me: Rajinikanth
- Ananya Panday to shoot for Liger and attend NCB enquiry on Monday
- Makers’ hint on Prabhas’ role in Project K thrills fans
- I don’t think I’ll act again: Charmee
- Radhe Shyam’s teaser sets a stunning new record in Tollywood