The new Executive Committee of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) took oath at the Film Nagar Cultural Centre this morning. Telangana state’s Minister of Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav presided over the oath taking ceremony.
The new committee will have senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh acting as the President and General Secretary respectively. Until recently, veteran comedy hero Rajendra Prasad-led panel reigned the association, before being replaced by the Dasari supported Sivaji Raja faction.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident