The new Executive Committee of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) took oath at the Film Nagar Cultural Centre this morning. Telangana state’s Minister of Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav presided over the oath taking ceremony.
The new committee will have senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh acting as the President and General Secretary respectively. Until recently, veteran comedy hero Rajendra Prasad-led panel reigned the association, before being replaced by the Dasari supported Sivaji Raja faction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out