The new Executive Committee of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) took oath at the Film Nagar Cultural Centre this morning. Telangana state’s Minister of Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav presided over the oath taking ceremony.
The new committee will have senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh acting as the President and General Secretary respectively. Until recently, veteran comedy hero Rajendra Prasad-led panel reigned the association, before being replaced by the Dasari supported Sivaji Raja faction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details