A few years back, an interesting project tentatively titled S/O of Pedarayudu, was announced with Manchu Manoj in the lead. It was supposed to be directed by debutant Sagar Pasala and produced by Ramesh Puppala of Mirpakayi fame under his Yellow Flowers banner.
Due to unknown reasons, the project was shelved and forgotten. The producer has also taken a brake after his last film, Paisa, turned out to be a debacle. According to the latest buzz, the project has been revived and it will go on sets soon after Manoj completes Shourya. An official announcement is yet to be made.
S/O Pedarayudu is expected to be a commercial entertainer. Keep watching this space for more updates about this crazy project
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh
- Top producers launch Allu Sirish’s ABCD
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film