Madan had written dialogues for the Tamil version of the film and also created the Kil Kil language for Kalakeya’s character in the film. Madan’s work is being appreciated highly in the Tamil circles and he has been offered some big budget films.
Son of successful Tamil lyricist Vairamuthu, Madan has worked on several films like I, Robot, Thuppaki and Kaththi in the past.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema