Young Daggubati scion Abhiram landed in several controversies due to his brash behaviour until a few years ago. He is currently gearing up for his acting debut under Teja’s direction. In a latest interview, Abhiram opened up about his past mistakes.
“Everyone makes mistakes, but my mistakes came into the public. I did make mistakes but I have learnt my lessons from them. I have realised that I should not be doing such things in future. My family stood by me in my difficult time. I’m eagerly and anxiously waiting for my debut film,” Abhiram said.
Abhiram went on to reveal that he had observed Teja’s work during the making of Nene Raju Nene Mantri and requested Teja to direct his launch pad film. “As promised, Teja sir wrote a script for me and even my father is quite impressed with it. My maiden film will be launched once the pandemic subsides,” Abhiram said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?