Young Daggubati scion Abhiram landed in several controversies due to his brash behaviour until a few years ago. He is currently gearing up for his acting debut under Teja’s direction. In a latest interview, Abhiram opened up about his past mistakes.
“Everyone makes mistakes, but my mistakes came into the public. I did make mistakes but I have learnt my lessons from them. I have realised that I should not be doing such things in future. My family stood by me in my difficult time. I’m eagerly and anxiously waiting for my debut film,” Abhiram said.
Abhiram went on to reveal that he had observed Teja’s work during the making of Nene Raju Nene Mantri and requested Teja to direct his launch pad film. “As promised, Teja sir wrote a script for me and even my father is quite impressed with it. My maiden film will be launched once the pandemic subsides,” Abhiram said.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR US Imax screening- Crazy response
- Salman Khan did not charge one rupee for Godfather – Chiranjeevi
- Heroine locked for Sree Vishnu’s next
- Dasara’s big single update is here
- Vikram Vedha starts on a slow note- day one collections here
- Ponniyin Selvan’s day one collection in Nizam is here