Superstar Madhavan is going great guns in his career and has now bagged an Hollywood offer. According to the latest update, Maddy has been roped in to play an important role in the upcoming flick of the famous Evil Dead franchise.
Maddy will be seen as a ex-marine and will work with the likes of Simon West in the film. Currently, he is busy shooting for his upcoming bilingual Irudhi Suttru, where he plays the role of a boxing coach. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara