We had reported earlier that Tamil star Madhavan will be essaying the lead role in Rocketry – The Nambi Effect, a biopic on popular ISRO scientist Nambi Narayanan. The film’s shooting is underway at the moment and it is being made as a Tamil, Hindi and English trilingual.
When Rocketry’s teaser was unveiled a couple of months ago, it was revealed that Madhavan would co-direct the film along with popular Bollywood actor-director Anant Mahadevan. But Madhavan has revealed in a press release that Anant had to exit the project due to ‘unavoidaboe circumstances’ and prior commitments. Rocketry marks Madhavan’s directorial debut.
Nambi Narayanan was accused of espionage in the early years of his service. However, the Supreme Court had given him a clean chit and also directed the Kerala state government to pay Rs 50 lakhs as compensation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero