Madhu Shalini has been missing in action in Telugu cinema for quite a long time. However, she seems to be going places in other film industries. Last year, she played one of the lead roles in Bala’s Avan Ivan and then RGV cast her as a gangster in Department. The transformation which she had to go through for this role surprised a lot of people and if the latest buzz is to be believed, Madhu Shalini has signed her second Hindi film. Apparently, she has signed to play an important role in RGV’s Bhoot 2. The principal shooting of the film has already begun and more details will be revealed soon. Meanwhile, she’s also playing an important role in Shankar Marthand’s upcoming horror film Poga.
- KTR to grace Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi pre-release event
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-06-2018
- Star hero in Kalyanram’s multi-starrer?
- Fantasy elements in Prabhas20?
- Kajal to team up with young hero again?