Kamal Haasan’s bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam is currently in its post production phase. Actress Madhu Shalini, who plays a crucial cameo in the film thanked fellow actress Priya Anand for recommending her name for the film.
Madhu also added that Kamal Haasan is a perfectionist who has immense knowledge in all the crafts and it is a dream come true for her to act opposite the legend.
Directed by Rajesh M Selva, the film has Trisha Krishnan as the female lead and is slated to release during Diwali.
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections