Roja fame Madhubala, still sees herself as a heroine material. Speaking at an event Madhu said that there is nothing in the age and an actress can play lead roles even they she way past her prime.
Madhubala also added that the Kannada film ‘Ranna’ brought a lot of difference in her thinking and changed her perception about doing important characters.
Madhubala was last seen in Nikhil’s super hit film Surya vs Surya which was a decent hit at the box office.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents