Roja fame Madhubala, still sees herself as a heroine material. Speaking at an event Madhu said that there is nothing in the age and an actress can play lead roles even they she way past her prime.
Madhubala also added that the Kannada film ‘Ranna’ brought a lot of difference in her thinking and changed her perception about doing important characters.
Madhubala was last seen in Nikhil’s super hit film Surya vs Surya which was a decent hit at the box office.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties