Madhura Sreedhar’s upcoming film Backbench Student, starring Mahat Raghavendra, Piaa Bajpai and Archava Kavi, has a strong connection with a Chetan Bhagat’s novel. In a recent interview, Madhura Sreedhar revealed that the film follows the same theme as Chetan Bhagat’s book Revolution 20:20 and the film is said to be about what happens if a students fails in college. Incidentally, this isn’t the first time Madhura Sreedhar has included a reference to Chetan Bhagat’s works in his films so far.
Two years ago, when Madhura Sreedhar launched the posters of his previous film It’s My Love Story, the lead pair are shown reading Chetan Bhagat’s 3 Mistakes of My Life. Later, he even invited Chetan Bhagat to attend the premiere of the film and the writer accepted the invitation. One of the posters of Backbench Student has another book – What Young India Wants, written by Chetan Bhagat.
Backbench Student’s audio was launched earlier this month and the songs have got a good response from music lovers. Sunil Kashyap has scored the music. MVK Reddy has produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020