After films like It’s My Love Story and Backbench Student, Madhura Sreedhar is now gearing up to direct the Telugu version of Vicky Donor. The original film had Ayushman Khurana and Yami Gautam in lead roles and it was a huge hit at box office last year. Although Madhura Sreedhar had announced that he’s going to remake Vicky Donor in Telugu, the lead actor hasn’t been finalized yet. The film has been titled as Dana Karna. Buzz is that Nani and Rana were approached for the film, but both of them are quite busy these days with back to back projects. Now, Madhura Sreedhar has approached another young hero and if that doesn’t work out, then he might go ahead with a newcomer. The heroine of the film has also been not finalized yet. It remains to be seen who manages to bag the lead role in this film where the lead hero is a sperm donor whose life changes completely after he falls in love.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble