Madhura Sreedhar is a former software engineer turned director. He has also dabbled in publication and he has an audio label as well. After making a series of films that turned out to be disappointments at the Box Office, he is now getting ready for his next venture and that is ‘I am not Sachin’.
This film revolves around cricket, T 20 culture and the rampant spread of cricket betting. The story revolves around the life of a budding cricketer who gets drawn into this mess. Pre-production work is currently going on and shooting will commence in the month of May.
Madhura Sreedhar is also busy with ‘Dana Karna’, which is a remake/adapted version of the Bollywood hit ‘Vicky Donor’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Juicy info on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crazy teaser
- Acclaimed actress all set for her fourth sports drama