Madhuri Dixit, one of the most popular Indian actresses in the ‘80s and ‘90s, has been a prominent face on small screen in the last few years. From being a judge on a TV show to enthralling the audiences with her dance moves, the actress is making her foray into different entertainment mediums ever since she moved to India, few years after she got married.
Earlier this year, she turned producer with a Netflix original, 15 August. The latest news is that she is all set to make her debut in a web series for Netflix and it will be produced by Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions. The series, which is said to be based on the lives led by people in entertainment industry, has been written by New York based writer, Sri Rao.
Talking about her debut in the Netflix show, Madhuri Dixit said, “I’ve been working in films for decades now and facing the camera has always been one of my greatest joys. But this is the first time I’ll be working on a series, and I’m both excited and nervous. It will be a completely new experience, because while you have to be judicious when telling a story on film, you have the luxury of time in a series.”
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai