Nara Rohit will soon be seen in an action film titled Madrasi. Already, two schedules of the film have been wrapped up and last year some crucial scenes were shot in a specially erected set on the sea shore near Gokarna. The film’s third schedule will shortly begin in Karnataka. So far, 30% of the film’s shooting has been completed. Two heroines are playing the lead roles opposite Nara Rohit and the film also stars Brahmaji, Nagineedu, Thagubothu Ramesh among others. Vijay Lingamaneni is directing the film and Ravi Vallabhaneni is producing the film under Venkat Surya Tej productions banner. The film will also be shot in New Delhi, Gujarat and Andaman. Radhan is scoring the music. The film is likely to release on August 15.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down