After celebrating the humongous success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh Babu is currently enjoying the much-needed holiday with his family. The Superstar will be kick-starting his next project in May and the film will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally.
Now, the latest buzz is that this as-yet-untitled film will have a mafia backdrop. Furthermore, Mahesh is rumored to be playing dual roles, and one of them will be of a gangster. While this speculation will surely thrill the actor’s fans, we will have to wait until the movie goes on floors for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow