After celebrating the humongous success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh Babu is currently enjoying the much-needed holiday with his family. The Superstar will be kick-starting his next project in May and the film will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally.
Now, the latest buzz is that this as-yet-untitled film will have a mafia backdrop. Furthermore, Mahesh is rumored to be playing dual roles, and one of them will be of a gangster. While this speculation will surely thrill the actor’s fans, we will have to wait until the movie goes on floors for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood joins Leonard DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie with United Nations honor
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha