After celebrating the humongous success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh Babu is currently enjoying the much-needed holiday with his family. The Superstar will be kick-starting his next project in May and the film will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally.
Now, the latest buzz is that this as-yet-untitled film will have a mafia backdrop. Furthermore, Mahesh is rumored to be playing dual roles, and one of them will be of a gangster. While this speculation will surely thrill the actor’s fans, we will have to wait until the movie goes on floors for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Samantha rejected a Shahrukh Khan film?
- We just had dinner: Ram Charan on film with Prashanth Neel
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu