Mahanati and Abhimanyudu are the two recent hits that brought cheers to their buyers and makers. While Mahanati is declared a huge blockbuster, Abhimanyudu has turned out to be the biggest grosser in Vishal’s career in recent years.
On Friday, in Krishna district, Mahanati collected a share of Rs 1.40 lakhs, taking its 31-day share in the region to Rs 2.25 crores. On the other hand, Abhimanyudu collected Rs 2.18 lakh share on Friday, taking its overall 8-day Krishna district share to Rs 47 lakhs.
With Kaala performing averagely at ticket windows, both Mahanati and Abhimanyudu have one more week to collect as much as possible before Naa Nuvve and Sammohanam hit the screens on June 14 and 15 respectively.
- NTR leaves for Aravinda Sametha’s abroad shoot
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release