Mahanati and Abhimanyudu are the two recent hits that brought cheers to their buyers and makers. While Mahanati is declared a huge blockbuster, Abhimanyudu has turned out to be the biggest grosser in Vishal’s career in recent years.
On Friday, in Krishna district, Mahanati collected a share of Rs 1.40 lakhs, taking its 31-day share in the region to Rs 2.25 crores. On the other hand, Abhimanyudu collected Rs 2.18 lakh share on Friday, taking its overall 8-day Krishna district share to Rs 47 lakhs.
With Kaala performing averagely at ticket windows, both Mahanati and Abhimanyudu have one more week to collect as much as possible before Naa Nuvve and Sammohanam hit the screens on June 14 and 15 respectively.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar