Mahanati, the acclaimed biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, is continuing its dream run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. In the US in particular, this Nag Ashwin directorial has been enthralling movie connoisseurs and Savitri’s admirers.
Until the latest trade updates on Friday, Mahanati collected $59K and cruised past the coveted $2 million milestone, taking its overall total to $2.01M. The film is expected to enter the $2.5 million club comfortably by the end of its threatrical run.
Mahanati now stands at the 11th spot in the list of all-time highest grossing Telugu movies in the US and looks to finish 6th in the list by overtaking A..Aa ($2.45M).
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here