Keerthy Suresh, who earned rave reviews for her performance in Mahanati, has stated that the film has changed a lot of things in her life. In fact, her performance was so moving that AR Murugadoss promised to offer her a better role for her in future. The actress has wrapped up all the films that she had signed last year, and right now, she is said to be keen on only signing films which offer her great scope to perform.
In a recent interview, Keerthy Suresh said, “Mahanati has changed a lot of things in my life. I’ve listened to more than 15 scripts until now but yet to take a final call, mainly due to the expectations created by Mahanati. Henceforth, I will act in commercial films which provide good scope to perform. Recently, a senior citizen identified me at the airport and many old people showcasing tremendous love towards me. This is a big responsibility and hence, I’m taking more time to announce my new film in Tamil and Telugu.”
Post the success of Sarkar, Keerthy will next be seen in Priyadarshan’s upcoming period drama Kunjali Markkar, which also has Mohanlal in a lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman