After earning glowing reviews and huge appreciation from all quarters, Mahanati is all set to take Tamil Nadu by storm from May 11. The film’s Tamil version Nadigaiyar Thilagam will have a wide release, especially after Arvind Swamy’s Bhaskar Oru Rascal was postponed at the last minute.
With films like Remo, Rajini Murugan, and Thaana Serndha Kootam, Keerthy Suresh has earned a huge fan following in Tamil Nadu, and the early response from the critics has been overwhelmingly positive in Tamil too. There is little doubt that the film will earn universal acclaim across regions. Moreover, the performances of Dulquer Salman and Samantha too have been praised by the critics who saw a preview of the film.
Directed by Nag Ashwin, the film has been produced under Vijayanthi Movies banner. Mickey J Meyer has scored the music and Dani Lopez is the cinematographer.
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster