Nag Ashwin’s upcoming film Mahanati is currently being shot in Palakollu. The core team of the film has been shooting in this town for the past few days. The film narrates the story of legendary actress Savitri, and the lead role is being essayed by Keerthy Suresh.
Although details about the schedule have been kept under wraps, the team has been exploring quite a few locales in the Godavari region. Earlier this month, the film was briefly shot in Antarvedi, and now, they have moved to Palakollu.
The film also stars Dulquer Salman, Samantha, Vijay Devarakonda, Prakash Raj, and recently, Shalini Pandey too came onboard to play a crucial role in this biopic. Vijayanthi Movies is producing the film.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals