Keerthy Suresh, Dulquer Salman, and Samantha starrer Mahanati is having a dream run at the US box office. Directed by Nag Ashwin, the film opened in US on Tuesday, and by the end of first day of its release, it had raked in more than $500k.
As per the latest reports, by the end of Saturday, the film added another $750k to its total tally and currently it has raked in $1.28 million. At this rate, trade analysts believe that the film is poised to join the $2 million club. It is also expected to be one of the most profitable Telugu films in the US in recent times.
The film is also doing extremely well in AP, Telangana, and Tamil Nadu. With such positive buzz surrounding the film, there is little doubt that it is going to stand out as one of the best films of 2018, both critically and commercially.
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?