Mahanati, the much loved biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, is continuing its solid run in Nizam even in its third week. The film, on Thursday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 22,28,738 across the theaters in Nizam.
With this, Mahanati’s 16-day cumulative total stands at Rs 9,10,44,953 in Nizam. This Nag Ashwin directorial is inching closer to the 10 crore share mark in the region and it will surely reach the magical target.
On the other hand, in the US, Mahanati has grossed nearly $2.4 million and has set its eyes on the $2.5M milestone.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience