Mahanati, the much loved biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, is continuing its solid run in Nizam even in its third week. The film, on Thursday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 22,28,738 across the theaters in Nizam.
With this, Mahanati’s 16-day cumulative total stands at Rs 9,10,44,953 in Nizam. This Nag Ashwin directorial is inching closer to the 10 crore share mark in the region and it will surely reach the magical target.
On the other hand, in the US, Mahanati has grossed nearly $2.4 million and has set its eyes on the $2.5M milestone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date