Mahanati, the much loved biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, is continuing its solid run in Nizam even in its third week. The film, on Thursday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 22,28,738 across the theaters in Nizam.
With this, Mahanati’s 16-day cumulative total stands at Rs 9,10,44,953 in Nizam. This Nag Ashwin directorial is inching closer to the 10 crore share mark in the region and it will surely reach the magical target.
On the other hand, in the US, Mahanati has grossed nearly $2.4 million and has set its eyes on the $2.5M milestone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya