Mahanati, the much loved biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, is continuing its solid run in Nizam even in its third week. The film, on Thursday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 22,28,738 across the theaters in Nizam.
With this, Mahanati’s 16-day cumulative total stands at Rs 9,10,44,953 in Nizam. This Nag Ashwin directorial is inching closer to the 10 crore share mark in the region and it will surely reach the magical target.
On the other hand, in the US, Mahanati has grossed nearly $2.4 million and has set its eyes on the $2.5M milestone.
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google