Released on May 9th, Mahanati, the biopic on legendary yesteryear actress Savitri, is putting up a solid show at both domestic and overseas markets. Especially, the film is performing exceptionally well in the Nizam area.
Until the latest reports, in Nizam, Mahanati collected a share of Rs 81.7 lakhs on Sunday (12th day) and took its 12-day share to Rs 7.86 crores. Trade circles predict that the film will conformably cross the 10 crores share mark by the end of its full run in this area.
Young heroine Keerthy Suresh reprised Savitri in Mahanti, which also has Dulquer Salmaan and Samantha in prominent roles. Nag Ashwin directed the film and Vyjayanthi movies banner bankrolled this masterpiece.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan