Released on May 9th, Mahanati, the biopic on legendary yesteryear actress Savitri, is putting up a solid show at both domestic and overseas markets. Especially, the film is performing exceptionally well in the Nizam area.
Until the latest reports, in Nizam, Mahanati collected a share of Rs 81.7 lakhs on Sunday (12th day) and took its 12-day share to Rs 7.86 crores. Trade circles predict that the film will conformably cross the 10 crores share mark by the end of its full run in this area.
Young heroine Keerthy Suresh reprised Savitri in Mahanti, which also has Dulquer Salmaan and Samantha in prominent roles. Nag Ashwin directed the film and Vyjayanthi movies banner bankrolled this masterpiece.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film
- Much awaited entertainer gets A certified