Mahanati is slowly picking up at the box office with each passing day. The mouth talk is good and the latest we hear is that the film has made 2.6 crores to date in the Nizam area.
As there are no bigger releases in the coming days, the film is said to perform well in the days to come. The trade experts feel that the film will make over 10 crores in its long run in the Nizam area.
Nag Ashwin directs this film which has been produced by Swapna Cinema. In the US, the film has already crossed the 1.3 million at the box office.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date